Pegging your Husband

If you are thinking of getting totally adventurous, kinky, or fulfilling his secret fantasy and assert more control in the bedroom as dominant partner, then laying your husband using strap on is the kind of role reversal you both will enjoy. Having your man bent over, completely vulnerable, preferably restrained in some way is a feeling that nothing else can match. Trust me, once you take your man this way you will want to do it all the time.

For the Dommes who read this and get something out of it, should enjoy! And for submissive men, it will probably be the hottest "HOW TO" you will ever read.

It’s best to start gently. Use lots of lube. It might be messy but better than causing tears which could mean time away from play. I prefer to have him lying on his back with his knees bent and legs spread. Rub the tip of a well lubricated finger against the tip of his anus, tease him a little bit so he doesn’t know when to expect that you might enter. As the anus relaxes, it will allow the finger to slide inside without requiring any force. While entering, your palm should be facing up, and enter his anus with one finger. A gentle pressure can be applied when rubbing against the anus, and pushing your finger in. Most likely he’ll gasp, that means you are doing it right.

If your finger is long enough, you may be able to feel the prostate. Curl your finger in as if you are to bring it in towards your palm. Although not the norm, per se, but he seems to react with pleasurable moans and groans when I swipe slightly to the left and right. If your hands are small (as are mine), you can insert a second finger before beginning this. I usually toy with his anus a bit, tickling up against it with my second finger before inserting it. Keep things extremely well lubricated and make it a habit to reapply lubrication at regular intervals.  Sure, your man is going to be leaking lube from his ass later that day, but it will make the anal experiences much more enjoyable. Using too much lube is not really a problem.

With both fingers inside, you can stretch him just a bit. Open your two fingers, spreading him as you spread them. It is likely that you will not be able to open them much. Now you can play a bit, insert a third finger, slide your fingers in and out, tease his cock, slap his balls, have some fun!

When you are ready, pull your fingers out slowly, and position him for insertion. There are a couple ways to do this easily. If you are flexible, as I am, you can leave him in the position he is already in. Open your knees and sit in a W-type fashion. I then lift his legs and put them over my now spread out legs. Line the head up with him, but before you begin to insert, make sure you have some leverage. Now is the time to make sure you have plenty of lube. It is never a bad idea to push just a little more inside of him.

Slowly push into him. Unless he is experienced at anal play or you are feeling particularly sadistic, it is best to insert just the head and wait for his body to adjust to that sensation before pushing more in. Usually it takes just a minute before he is ready. You will know because he will likely begin pushing back towards you, wanting more of you inside of him.

Now thrust deep inside of him. Push your hips forward and back. If you are new to this, it might help to hold the strap-on, right near your body. This will give you a little extra control. As you become more experienced this will not be necessary, and with the proper strap-on you will have just as much control as any man would.

Now that you are taking him, tip your pelvis down slightly. This will make it so that pressure is placed on you, allowing you to enjoy the experience more.

You can play with things, change the speed, pressure, tilt of your body and more to totally change the sensations for you. Relax, enjoy yourself, and take your man like the bitch he is.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing talents
and also with the layout to your blog. Is this a
paid subject or did you modify it yourself?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to peer a great blog
like this one these days..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once a
entertainment account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable
from you! By the way, how could we keep
up a correspondence?

Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to inform her.

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your
next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web page is genuinely working hard for his site, as here every information is quality
based data.

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this website and reading the views of all friends concerning this piece of writing,
while I am also eager of getting know-how.

Anonymous said...

Tremendous issues here. I am very glad to look your post.

Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to touch you.
Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Anonymous said...

Awesome things here. I am very satisfied to see your post.
Thank you so much and I'm looking ahead to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Anonymous said...

Hello, yes this piece of writing is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of
things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your website.
It appears as though some of the written text within your content
are running off the screen. Can somebody else please
comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This may be a problem with my web browser because
I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most vitaql info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But shluld remark oon few general things, The site
style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit
of it. I have you book marked to look at new things you post…

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've recently been searching for info approximately this topic for
a while and yours is the greatest I have found out so far.
However, what about the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

Anonymous said...

Terrific article! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the internet.
Shame on Google for not positioning this submit higher!

Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thanks
=)

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.
The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you're an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes expert view regarding blogging afterward i recommend him/her to go to see this blog, Keep up the good
job.

Anonymous said...

You need to take part in a contest for one of the most
useful sites on the net. I will recommend this website!

Anonymous said...

After a have adjusted to full insertion my wife will reapply lube and take a few more deep strokes before leaning back and tilting her hips up. She hits my prostrate and is able to grind her clit on base of her strapon when she fully inserts. Works great when she cums quickly but if her orgasm is slow I cum first and go soft. She relentlessly continues to nail my prostrate knowing it causes increased pain but she doesnt care.

Anonymous said...

After a few pegging sessions and he starts to really get into it, you can make more demands, tell him he is your "bitch" now, make him say it or beg to have you peg him. I like to tell him if he acts like my bitch he should be appropriately dress and demand that he wear stockings, panties, and a bra. (you can get these items ahead of time and have them ready). Then each time to peg him, have him "dress" for you. In no time you will be able to feminize him with makeup, wigs, and pretty red lipstick. Once you get him used to being feminine while you peg him, and constantly tease him about having a "boi pussy", you can have him feminized on weekends around the house, make him wear lingerie under his works clothes, put him in chastity. If you want ta kinder, softer partner, you can begin him on hormone therapy and delight in watching his chest grow slowly and get puffy sensitive nipples. Humiliate him by taking him shopping for his own panties and bra's. If he is younger and has soft features, you may be able to actually take him out "en-fem". Your best humiliation is to "share" your little secret with a few of your best friends, who will delight in interacting with him. Have them over and make him serve them in his female persona. If you have him totally controlled and feminized, you may even want to have him service your friends while the rest watch and comment or give him orders. Some men take to this easily and some may even want to beg to be feminized. My ex- became a full time trans, and after we divorced, he began living as a female 24/7.